The evolving space business landscape is a great chance for a fast-moving and lean company. We are providing the world’s most affordable space mechatronic components to be used on-board of spacecrafts, while meeting premium reliability and quality needs. Our customers’ need for affordable, reliable and fast-leadtime components is the key driver for all our activities. We strive to become one of the world’s leading suppliers of mechatronic components for spacecrafts.
We develop, produce and market mechatronic components for use on-board of spacecrafts.
We offer engineering services for terrestrial industry, helping to crunch tough engineering challenges where our high-tech know-how and capabilities are utilised.
We also offer support regarding product presentation and rendered 3d animations as seen on our website.
Who we are
Space-Lock is an innovative company making mechatronic products for use on-board of spacecrafts. Our staff has vast experience in the space industry and is committed to the company‘s mission. Space-Lock GmbH was founded in 2018. The same year, our first contract was awarded by ESA. In 2019, the company moved to a new building and became part of ESA BIC Austria. Our web presence, logo and corporate identity were revealed in 2020. The company continues to grow and expand its portfolio.
We minimize our impact on environment by making the following habits part of our everyday business:
- We maximize the use of the excellent Austrian waste management system, including recycling and proper disposal of non-recyclable material.
- We are compliant to RoHS and REACH.
- We are a paper-less company. Everything’s digital, there is no need to print hundreds of pages.
- We use energy-efficient devices - and of course, we switch them off when not used.
- We are located close to powerful public transportation lines.
- We do our best to make videoconferencing work as smooth as possible. A good videoconference can be very efficient and save thousands of kilometres travelled.
- If travelling by train takes less than 3 hours longer than flying, then we travel by train.
- We are convinced that avoiding and minimizing CO2 emissions is best. The CO2 emissions which we caused when using a plane are compensated by donations to CO2-friendly projects.